Saturday, May 8, 2010

Test Realm Good or Bad?

Well after over a 2 HOUR wait I finally got to do stuff in the test realm. The wait was so long and annoying all I could do when I got in the game is run around the Basilica and that is no fun trust me I did it for a HOUR! Then I finally was able to get to my house but not use the the spiral gate so I ran around there for fifteen minutes and back to the Basilica. Did I mention the load to get into the game took like somewhere between 45min to an hour! Well finally when we got to the commons and talked to Merle Ambrose we then went to the entrance to of the Pet Pavilion where we had to keep waiting because the loading. But guess what the loading kept going up and down for the same thing so we had to wait like another half hour! Things then started to get a little better and I must admit it was not a total waste. We met Valerian Nightbringer my inspiration to make this blog! We did not have time to do the Pavilion that night though but we got did in the morning with very little wait I would say fifteen to thirty minutes. From there on everything was great except for few little thing later on. All the games were great and we could not stop doing them we bought tons of food and a bunch of other stuff like the new black wing mount Swiftshadow Wings and the Celestian Trident, 110 ice damage! My firezilla pet rocks he has two special abilities in the derbies the power to slow first place and the power to teleport to the player in front of you which is good if you are in second place. Firezilla came with its will and intelligence almost to max and its power more than halfway up, but what was disappointing was that its strenth and speed had barely begun like five each! The good part was that firezilla was an adult though so I could mix it with other pets. But that turned out to be a disappointment too, because I mixed it with a friends stormzilla but I got an egg for storm school only! So I suggest to mix pets of no school or your guys schools. But here is one of the worst parts the test realm brings your guys down 2 LEVELS and I just made a storm guy that I could have given my probably stormzilla pet to but he wasn't created because I created him just when I turned to a grandmaster and I was turned to level 48. They didn't even let me have fire dragon at level 48 so I will have to do the quest over in the test realm. That is all for now on the new advancements on the test realms.
-Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment