Thursday, April 8, 2010

Pegasus Mount

Hey guys,

I having been reading and searching on wizard101 and other websites and magazines and I have finally found something of interest. Wizard101 is coming out with a Pegasus Mount! I read in a magazine in the library and finally found what I have been looking for. I happened to find a interview with the creators and they were asked what their favorite mount was and one said the pegasus mount. But of course he also said that it is not out yet so you will not have seen it. It happens that I a bit before this had heard a rumor about this . I and everyone else that knows about it (except for maybe the creators) have no clue when it comes out though. I will update you when I have heard more.
-Wolf

3 comments:

  1. Hi Wolf Ashspear, nice blog! You know who this is right?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wolf, by the way when you said I didn't have any posts on my my blog at school, that was actually someone else's blog and my real URL is: http://www.mywizard101tips-shel2.blogspot.com/ (with the "-shel2" !)

    ReplyDelete